- Set up a 10-color experiment quickly.
- Change voltages and compensation quickly, accurately and intuitively.
- Create compensation matrices with ease using compensation wizard.
- Create gates and access editing tools with innovative radial menu that keeps mouse clicks to a minimum.
- Load files into Kaluza for Gallios Analysis Software for more in-depth analysis.
- Configure, load and walk away with flexible carousel control.
- Create a protocol with one click using the “Add All Plots” feature.
- Save your files to where you specify with no database to impact performance.
- Learn quickly and easily with simple user interface.
- Reconfigure your workspace with auto-layout feature for easy plot creation and sizing, zoom
- in/out, and guided drag and drop.
- Understand what is happening to your experiment and cytometer with visual management tools.
- Make a mistake? Undo it, with unlimited undo.
- Set voltages and compensation while in Setup Mode, then acquire data.
- Provide as much or as little sample information as you like before running an experiment.
- Utilizes eight times higher event limit than existing Gallios software.
- Integrate Kaluza for Gallios into your existing lab tools with standard FCS 3.1 files.
- Use offline software to create protocols and worklists to make your instrument time more productive.
- Use Gallios Simulator to train on the use of the instrument so you don’t have to run a live experiment every time you train.
- Cleanse on Close means that the cytometer will be ready for action the next morning.
- Have a Gallios? No problem—Kaluza for Gallios will read Gallios protocols.
- Join the Kaluza for Gallios community: User forum to share stories and ask questions.
Uncompromising quality and reliability for multi-file, high-content data analysis–
- Worry-free analysis
- If you crash it, we want to know!